Click on Media Player Below to Listen to First Three Chapters
a Midwestern Gothic Novel
With stories including ones about runaway coffins, a midnight knocker, church healing services, and adulterous relationships, Horseshoe is a float down the river past themes exploring sin, guilt, faith, doubt, and redemption.
Love on the Big Screen
a coming of age novel in the spirit of Say Anything and High Fidelity
- Everything Zuke knows he gets from the movies, most of them late-eighties romantic comedies.
- You can read the first chapter of Love on the Big Screen as a (downloadable pdf).
- Listen to a sample from the audio book.
- Read a sample and purchase from Amazon.
Short Story “Twilight” in
- $5 “Twilight,” is a short story inspired by the twilight rate at a golf course I worked at in Queens. It appears in a sports anthology entitled Suicidally Beautiful.
For the Love of Books
a documentary film about Kathy Patrick and the Pulpwood Queens